Terms & Condition
TASTING ROOM BOOKING
1. By enrolling in this course, you confirm that you are aged 18 or above, and agree that you may be required to show your proof of identity*
2. Non-refundable and non-exchangeable. No change of booking accepted by on-site staff for the purpose of ensuring safety and order therein
3. Customers shall comply with all instructions given purchasing the tour regarding any back-up or (where applicable) cancellation arrangements customers will be contacted via the contact methods provided
4. In case of any extreme weather conditions so that the tour cannot be held in the originally selected timeslot, part and/or changing the items included or other arrangements) as well as these terms and conditions without prior notice
5. Tankyu Distillery and Perfume Trees Gin reserve its right to revise any details of the tour (including cancellation of any part and/or changing the items included in the tour or other arrangements) as well as these terms and conditions without prior notice.
6. Tankyu Distillery and Perfume Trees Gin accept no responsibility for any symptoms or conditions that may develop caused by an allergic reaction to certain foods, food groups or substances
7. In the event of any disputes, Tankyu Distillery and Perfume Trees Gin reserve the right of the final decision, which shall be final and binding
1. These Terms constitute the agreement (the “Agreement”) between you (or "user", as identified by your registration, placement of order or login, whether you are an individual or enterprise) and Cheung’s Brothers Enterprises Company Limited (the "Company") for the order of the Gin.
2. No guarantee on the delivery date, design and flavour of the Gin unless otherwise specified. You acknowledge and agree that the Gin may not be a product not yet in stock, but scheduled for estimated future release.
3. You agree that the estimated launch / available / delivery date listed in this webpage or your order is not a promise that the Company will fulfill by that date, but is merely an estimated date by which the Company endeavours to fulfill delivery of the Gin. While the Company strives to deliver the Gin on time, there is no guarantee that you will get the Gin on or before the estimated launch / available / delivery date. The Company shall not be responsible for any delay or failure to deliver the Gin later than the estimated launch / available / delivery date listed.
4. You further acknowledge and agree that description and presentation of the Gin (including, but not limited to, the Gin’s design, packaging, taste and flavours) as stated and presented on this webpage and in your order are merely the estimated final products / results of the Gin which the Company endeavours to achieve and are subject to changes.
5. The Company reserves the right to make changes in design or recipe of the Gin at any time without notice to or consent from you. The Company also reserves the right to discontinue the manufacturing or offering of the Gin at such time the Company considers necessary.
6. To the extent allowed by law, the maximum liability of the Company arising out of or in connection with the Pre-order is limited to the amount of Pre-order payment the Company received from you.Representations and Warranties
7. You represent and warrant to the Company that: (a) you are at least 18 years of age and have the right, power, and ability to assent to be bound by this Agreement; (b) the information provided by you for the Pre-order is true and accurate.
10. Notices : All notices, demands and other communications shall be in writing, and shall be deemed to have duly given if delivered personally of if mailed by certified mail, postage prepaid, or sent by email to you (at the address or email address provided by you) or the Company .
11. Entire Agreement : This entire Agreement contains the entire understanding between you and the Company, supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements, claims, representations, and understandings relating to subject matter hereof and shall not be amended except by a written instrument hereafter signed by you and the Company.
12. Severability : If any provision of this Agreement is held in whole or in part to be unenforceable for any reason in any jurisdiction, as to such jurisdiction, the remainder of that provision and of the entire Agreement will be severable and remain in effect in any such jurisdiction.
13. No waiver : The Company will not be considered to have waived any of its rights or remedies, or portion of them, unless the waiver is in writing and signed by the Company. The Company’s failure to enforce the strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of the Company’s right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provisions of this Agreement.
14. Assignment : You may not assign or transfer any rights, obligations, or privileges that you have under this Agreement without the Company’s prior written consent. Subject to the foregoing, this Agreement will be binding on each party's successors and permitted assigns. Any assignment or transfer in violation of this section will be deemed null and void. No person other than you and the Company will have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of the provisions of these Terms.
You must be of legal drinking age to purchase our product. The Company does not sell or serve alcohol to persons under the age of 18. By checking purchase, you declare and affirm that you are over the age of 18 and you agree that any alcohol purchased from or received by you is intended for your own personal consumption and not for resale / consumption by any person under the age of 18. If you intentionally or unintentionally misrepresent your age, you shall indemnify the Company and its officers fully for any loss or liability arising from your misrepresentation.